Are you feeling bored?
Want some good dose of entertainment?
If your answer is yes to both of the above questions, then you are at the right place.
Today, we will be talking about the thing called Roku. Well, in simple words Roku is an online streaming player which is developed by Roku, Inc. It’s recommended that you use a fast connection for Roku, for better streaming. Some good features of Roku are that they offer full 1080 HD support. Roku has also got great support for Netflix, Amazon service called Video On Demand (VOD), YouTube, Pandora, iTunes, MOG, and the list goes on. So you have the Roku streaming player and Television ready.
So, what next?
For streaming Roku to TV, a platform is required, right? This is where Kodi comes into the picture. If you are not aware of Kodi, allow us to tell you that it’s just free software developed by XBMC which supports TV streaming across various platforms like Windows, MAC, iPhone, Android Box, etc. So now in this article let’s discuss how we can install Kodi on Roku?
We have a way of using which we can actually utilize Kodi on Roku. Then, let me make the point clear that it’s actually a lot simple, which won’t confuse you much. So, let’s learn how we can get Kodi on our favorite streaming player Roku.
First of all, we will need Roku 3. After that, we must own a Windows PC or Android phone. If you have all these things, then we can start to cast Kodi on Roku. So, let’s get started.
Steps To Install Kodi On Roku System
1. The first thing is obvious to start your Roku 3 streaming stick. Now, wait for it to open and then click on “Home Button“.
2. Kindly check your system requirements whether you have got the current system software or not.
3. Now, there’s this step where the process starts for Roku.
4. Go to settings, and from there you have to choose, “Screen Mirroring“.
5. Now make a final move by enabling “Screen Mirroring“, and you can then go ahead with your process.
Now, we have ended our first part and now we will be heading on to the second part. So, let’s not waste any more time and head on to the content.
1. First get ready with your Windows PC device
- Now according to your Windows version, choose “Start Button” in your Windows device
- Head on to “Device Settings” option
- Now, it’s time to add the device. To do this, you have to search and click on “Add Device”.
- Now, you would see your option of Roku streaming stick, go ahead and select it.
- It will be now connecting to the system. Kindly wait till it successfully connects!
Boom! We have completed our process of installing Kodi on Roku.
Well, Roku has been there in the market for a long time, and since these years, it has gained a lot of popularity, and it’s actually a one-man army and can easily fight alone till the end. Roku has support for various platforms, and we can play anything easily as it’s safe and legal to use. You will actually never feel that you have run out of content while you are on Roku.
Roku basically has everything in the store for its users which include the famous movies, Television series, and other popular stuff in the town.
Well, that was our article on how to install Kodi on Roku. We hope you liked it. We hope that we have answered your question about installing Kodi on Roku.
We tried best to make the tutorial as simple as possible, but still, if you face any kind of error, then why not let us know in the comments section below. We will surely try to find a solution to your problem and help you as soon as possible.