If you are a heavy user of an Android phone, you may need to increase your phone memory in order to prevent your phone from working at a reduced speed or hanging.
Unfortunately, you can’t change the hardware of your phone. That means you must find a practical way to increase RAM because whatever app you are working with use RAM, and if there is less RAM, and you start multitasking by opening so many apps, your phone will start lagging. That is why you need some free RAM on your phone to keep your phone run smoothly. In this article, we will discuss some techniques that will teach you how to increase RAM in Android without rooting.
If you have faced insufficient memory or RAM issue while running an application or playing a game, you may consider how to increase RAM in Android using SD Card. To use this technique, you must install an application, ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER.
When you run this application, it allows you to partition your SD card so that you can use it as an extension of your RAM. That automatically increases your RAM and will boost your phone’s speed.
Learn ways you can increase RAM with SD card by following these steps:
- From your phone menu, open Google Play Store. It is important that you have a minimum of 4 GB Micro-SD card before you upgrade RAM using SD Card.
- Then install this App: MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check.
- Make sure that your device is compatible with the file by checking the device compatibility.
- Visit Play Store again and check ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER (SWAP).
- Open the app.
- Click or tap Swap Active to start the creation and enabling of a Swap file.
- There is an option: Active Swap. Click or tap it to upgrade RAM using SD Card.
This is an efficient way to increase RAM with SD card.
This is another how to increase RAM in Android without rooting. This is a third-party Android app that has proven to be an efficient app for boosting RAM in Android phones even if you don’t want to root the device and is equally as effective and easy to implement as how to increase RAM in Android using SD Card.
These steps will help you achieve the goal of increasing your RAM:
- Download the Smart RAM Booster app from Google Play and install it on your Android phone.
- After the installation, open the app.
- Click on settings and choose the Boost automatically option. This option will automatically boost your RAM whenever your RAM is full or the phone is slow. You should check the RAM Booster Notification option. With the assistance of this option, you can use your notification bar to increase your phone RAM.
- If you want to increase RAM in Android without rooting manually, there is the Boost Now option, just click on it. Alternatively, your notification bar contains a Boost button, make use of that too. Using either of these options will automatically kill a lot of the processes that slow down your phone. This will make your device gain speed instantly.
You can also use this technique to increase RAM space in Android phone whenever you sense the need to increase your phone’s RAM.
Also Read: 7 Apps to Hide Text Messages on Android
This method ranks high on how to increase RAM in Android without rooting. You can use this app to achieve the same goal as the other techniques here without considering rooting the device.
If you want to install the app and use it to increase RAM space in Android phone, follow these simple steps:
- Use the Google Play Store to download this app on your mobile device.
- Install it immediately after downloading it.
- After the installation, open the app.
- You can select the boosting level you want from strong, normal, or extreme by using the Settings tab.
- If you wish, you have the auto RAM boosting option that will automatically increase RAM in
- Next, use the RAM BOOSTER
- From the tab, initialize the Auto RAM booster from the Start button. This will automatically increase your device’s RAM. This occurs at regular intervals and prevents you from having to deal with a slow phone.
- If you want to increase the RAM manually, use the TASK Killer tab. From the tab, you can select any app that slows your phone down and kill
- Select the app(s) and kill them with the KILL button. That will automatically increase your phone’s RAM space and help you increase RAM in Android without rooting.
If you don’t want to install an app on your device and still want to increase RAM in Android without rooting, you can apply these general tips:
- Resist the temptation to use live wallpaper if you want to boost the FAM in Android without rooting. Although live wallpapers are beautiful, they consume too much memory. You will free up a huge amount of RAM if you switch to normal.
- If there are unnecessary apps on your Android device, remove them. Most of the apps that run in the background are good at taking up RAM. On the other hand, if you don’t want to delete these apps completely, you can close them via Settings/Apps. If you do this, rest assured that your Android RAM will increase drastically.
- Bloatware apps are also some of the apps you should get rid of. If you can’t uninstall these apps, you can force close or disable them via Settings/Apps. When you do this, the apps’ impact on the RAM will be reduced, and your Android RAM will receive a huge
Whenever you feel that your Android RAM needs to be upgraded, these are tested ways to increase RAM in Android without rooting your device. Each of the options is easy to implement and very effective, especially, how to increase RAM in Android using SD Card. What is more, they take only a couple of minutes to implement.